An industrial painter is responsible for the application of a wide range of industrial liquid coatings which may include one, three-coat procedures to manufactured products in accordance with the specification of the Customer.
The core tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Perform pre-painting activities on parts in preparation for painting/fabrication
- Apply a variety of industrial coatings to fabricated metal and plastic products
- Utilize instrumentation to measure painting parameters to ensure compliance with specifications
- Responsible for the application of industrial coatings in confined spaces
- Assist to appropriately rig large objects for the purpose of moving them in the process of applying the industrial coatings
- Suggest tools and equipment to improve the operation of the unit
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe work environment and observe good safety habits
- Adhere to all OSHA Procedures with respect to the storage and handling of materials in the area
- Responsible for reporting malfunctions of equipment or processing to the supervisor.
- Responsible for proper use of respiratory equipment
North American Signs, a leader in the custom sign industry, understands that our goals can only be achieved by hiring the best talent, providing exceptional training, and by living our core values. You’ll find NAS a family-friendly and flexible environment.
Apply Now or email us at HR@northamericansigns.com
About Our Manufacturing Team
Our manufacturing team members are true craftsmen. No assembly line here. We’ve honed our fabrication process so that we can build custom signs efficiently and with the high quality our clients have come to expect. Our team understands our clients’ brands and reputations are reflected in every sign we produce. We treat each bend of the metal and each wiring connection with the requisite attention to detail. Our clients know it’s not just a sign; it’s their image and their brand, but our craft.