Our Project Manager role ensures sign projects are delivered on time, on budget and with the utmost quality. Activities include facilitating site surveys, code, and zoning requirements, estimates and cost analysis, and continual communication with our clients through the entire process.
Qualified candidates should have a strong desire to learn, thrive on coordination activities and the following:
- Proactive, thorough communication skills including active listening abilities
- A strong drive towards project completion with consistent focus on delivering the best quality every time
- A persistent yet professional attitude while working with our partners for project success
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Interest in the continuous learning of an evolving industry
- Ability to focus on the details
About Our National Service and Repairs Team: Our national service team works hard to provide outstanding repair assistance for many of America’s leading brands. Working with a network of installation experts across the country, our project managers handle everything from sign maintenance to repairs. We ensure all permits, codes and landlord criteria are met and our team is on call 24 hours a day for those repairs that must happen quickly. This fast paced team juggles multiple projects daily and makes it look so easy.
About Our Project Management Team: Our project management team coordinates every component of a sign program from untangling the red tape of permitting, to analyzing relevant municipal codes and landlord requirements. We coordinate with our design team to ensure branding is on point and consult with clients in regard to the best sign visibility and challenges their team may be having. We manage installations and we do all of this on time and within budget. Our PM team thrives on the fast pace and getting all the details right every time.
Apply Now or email us at HR@northamericansigns.com
⟵ Back to All Job Postings