Regional Installation Apprentice
This position ensures sign projects are installed or repaired efficiently and with the utmost quality. Activities include reviewing blueprints, prepping materials for installation, transporting and erecting signage, performing maintenance and repairs and following all safety guidelines and regulations.
Qualified candidates will have a strong background with construction and the following:
- Demonstrated ability in construction
- Experience welding, operating heavy equipment and experience with power tools
- Experience reading blueprints and work orders
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Knowledge of electrical codes, construction and maintenance practices and procedures
- Valid Class B CDL license or willingness to acquire
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the role
North American Signs, a leader in the custom sign industry, understands that our goals can only be achieved by hiring the best talent, providing exceptional training, and by living our core values. You’ll find NAS a family-friendly and flexible environment.
Apply Now or email us at HR@northamericansigns.com
About Our Regional Services Team
Our regional team provides services for professional repair and installation within a 100-mile radius of the South Bend area. Our highly experienced installers are capable of working with all types of signage ensuring the absolute best for our clients. We help our local clients just as much as we do our national!