Facility Maintenance is a flourishing industry. With a current estimated market share of $39.5 billion, it’s expected to grow to $65.5 billion by 2025. Because of Covid-19, services provided by the FM industry will be more important than ever to keep facilities running safely and smoothly. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 national facility maintenance companies so that when you’re in need of facility solutions you know where to turn.
Our Top Picks
- ABM – Founded in 1909, ABM began as a window-cleaning service. Over 100 years later, ABM is a global facilities maintenance company with thousands of customers in more than 15 industries. With integrated service and automated workplace capabilities, they offer solutions for all of your facility needs.
- Compass Group North America – A foodservice and support services conglomerate, Compass Group North America, operating under parent company Compass Group PLC, operates a variety of service companies. They partner with clients like IBM, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, and Texas A&M University. This broad range of service offerings ensures that they can meet any and every need.
- Cushman and Wakefield – A global real estate group, Cushman and Wakefield’s Facility Services division aims to provide their clients with clean, comfortable, efficient, and safe work environments. Their services include maintenance, janitorial services, office optimization, landscaping, and controlled environments. They service over 600 million square feet of space across a range of market segments.
- Emcor Group – Emcor Facilities Services provide maintenance and related services for offices, retail spaces, and manufacturing facilities. Offered services include integrated facilities management, energy solutions, snow and ice management, cleaning services, and more. Emcor also provides clients the flexibility to customize their service delivery methods.
- Facility Source/CBRE – With their cutting edge on-demand facility management solutions, you can view CBRE as your partner in optimizing and maintain your facility. Their superior CMMS software, top-notch customer service and trusted network of service providers means that you get results that stay true to your brand.
- ISS – ISS has over 100 years of experience in the FM industry. Known for adapting to the needs of clients, ISS serves many industries, including aviation, healthcare, banking, manufacturing, and tech. They were also frontrunners in the fight against Covid-19. ISS donated food, sourced millions of masks, and provided extra man hours to disinfect facilities, while their leadership members helped lead the national emergency response team.
- JLL – With top-notch digital technology, JLL provides clients with flexible solutions for every facility maintenance need that strengthens purchasing power, lowers costs, and increases transparency. Analytics data also helps you increase your efficiency and control costs over the long run. Their automation services through daughter company Corrigo ensure that control of your facilities operations lies in your hands.
- MaintenX – For more than 40 years, MaintenX has been serving everyone from Fortune 500 companies to multi-site retailers. They are one of the largest self-performing FM companies in the nation. This allows them to coordinate from one central location to deliver exceptional service to each and every client. Their service scope covers everything from plumbing, to HVAC, to roofing.
- SMS Assist – By offering superior client control and reducing costs, SMS assist ensures that you can focus on growing your business. Cloud-based software, an expansive technician network, and quality customer service allows makes SMS a trusted partner. They help you develop a strategic facility maintenance program to fit your needs and your budget.
- TrueSource – TrueSource, an OnPoint company, prides themselves on their rapid response times and unparalleled first-trip resolution. They provide solutions tailored to the needs of your organization in flooring, doors, glass, emergency preparedness, and everything in between. Their technology-based approach means that you get real-time information about the status of your projects.
Ensuring your facility runs efficiently is the key to success in 2021. We hope this list of trusted facility maintenance companies helps you find the right FM provider for you.
Remember, North American Signs is here for all of your signage maintenance needs.